Upon cancellation of an Consultant’s Agreement, the Consultant may return Shopping Sprees, products and Sales Tools that he or she personally purchased from Youlab (purchases from other Consultants or third parties are not subject to refund) that are Resalable (see Definition of “Resalable” below) condition so long as the products and/or Sales Tools were purchased within 30 days prior to the date of cancellation. Upon receipt of a Resalable Shopping Spree and/or Resalable products and sales aids, the Consultant will be reimbursed 85% of the net cost of the original purchase price(s). Neither shipping and handling charges incurred by an Consultant when the Shopping Spree, products or sales aids were purchased, nor returning shipping fees, will be refunded. If the purchases were made through a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same account. If an Consultant was paid a commission based on a product(s) that he or she purchased, and such product(s) is subsequently returned for a refund, the commission that was paid on that product purchase will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
Products and Sales Tools shall be deemed “resalable” if each of the following elements is satisfied: 1) they are unopened and unused; 2) packaging and labeling has not been altered or damaged; and 3) it is returned to Youlab within 30 days from the date of purchase. Any merchandise that is clearly identified at the time of sale as nonreturnable, discounted, or as a seasonal / discontinued item, shall not be resalable. Renewal fees are not refundable except as required by applicable state law.
A Montana resident may cancel his or her Consultant Agreement within 15 days from the date of enrollment, and may return his or her Shopping Spree for a full refund within such time period.
Procedures for All Returns
The following procedures apply to all returns for refund, repurchase, or exchange:
- All merchandise must be returned by the Consultant or Customer who purchased it directly.
- All products to be returned must have a Return Authorization Number which is obtained by contacting the Customer Relations Department at Info@youlabglobal.com. or (949) 724-4900. This Return Authorization Number must be written on each carton returned.
The return is accompanied by:
- The original packing slip with the completed and signed Consumer Return Information;
- The unused and unopened product in its original container
- Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned for replacement, and the best and most economical means of shipping is suggested. All returns must be shipped to Youlab, shipping must be pre-paid. Youlab does not accept shipping-collect packages. The risk of loss in shipping for returned product shall be on the Consultant. If returned product is not received by the Company’s Return Center, it is the responsibility of the Consultant to trace the shipment.
Defective products - Any defective product (product that does not work due to manufacturing or design defect) must be reported to Youlab Corporate Office within 72 hours of being received. The product must then be sent back to Youlab Corporate based on the above Return procedures. Upon receipt, Youlab will test the product and deem if the product is in fact defective. If Youlab deems the product defective, a replacement product will be sent to Customer or Consultant. If Youlab deems the product to be not defective, Youlab will send back the product to the Customer or Consultant..
No refund or replacement of product will be made if the conditions of these rules are not met.